Friday, September 21, 2007

Odd Beliefs Of Celebrities

Like all people, celebrities can hold unusual beliefs, but this belief clashes so pointedly with her status that her whole life must either edge towards the miserable, or she is just posing for effect (or both):
KEIRA Knightley, 22, says being photographed is destroying her soul. The Atonement star believes a part of her dies every time she is snapped by the paparazzi.

She told the Daily Mirror: "I believe the Aborigines say that every photo takes away a bit of your soul. It's very odd but I think there's definitely some truth in that." She is reluctant to face the camera lens because she suffers from acne. She said: "I look in the mirror and go, 'Oh no! More spots, more acne!' And I'm not comfortable being photographed when I'm being myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment