Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian: The Funniest Thing I've Seen All Day!

The funniest thing I've seen all day! Reminds me of how surprised I was when they first started putting TVs in gas pumps. I heard this terrible guttural racket behind me as I started pumping gas. I turned around, and it was Yasser Arafat on CNN. So surprised! How did they cram him into the gas pump?

I remember stumbling across Kim Kardashian's birthday party celebrity photo opportunity at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas in 2009. I didn't know who she was, so I kept asking everyone in the sweaty paparazzi mob "Who? Who?" Fortunately there were other Hollywood types there with real gravitas: people like the Pussycat Dolls' Robin Antin. Now I know who Kim Kardashian is. I'll just call her biker chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment