Friday, May 28, 2010

Lil Foxx Wipe Me Down Remix ft Boosie & Webbie



E.: MMMMAAAARRRRCCCC! Turn off that music! It's not even music! It's black music!

M.: It's great hip-hop! I've been trying to figure out what song this is for a month, but the tempo is sped up on the aerobics mix Pepper Von uses for his Cardio Funk class, so I can't quite make out the words. I thought he was singing about being bone white. It shows you how you can be mistaken!

E.: It is ridiculous! It is wrong!

M.: It's interesting, on this recording, how the singers self-censor their words so they can televise it on BET. That's hard to do, self-censor yourself on the fly.

E.: Make it stop!

M.: Together with Yung Joc's "It's Goin' Down", this is the best hip hop there is, particularly when the tempo is sped up to make it really danceable.

E.: Make it stop!

Full lyrics:
Hey!
Mr. wipe down ya heard me Foxx-a-million yall!
This one be the reeemix!
Badass, Savage life, Foxx-a-million
Man you already know what it is ya heard me
We still on, we still ridin on chrome, we still pullin up

Verse 1 (Foxx)
I pull up at the club VIP gas tank on E
but all drinks on me (wipe me down)
Fresh kicks fresh white tall tee fresh NFL
hat fresh bauds wit the crease (wipe me down)
pussy niggas wanna hit me wit tha heat,
real recognize real real niggaz gon speak (wipe me down)
Jiggalatin I been rollin bout a week
you can tell i got cake by the diamonds on my teeth (wipe me down)
Black shades so you know a nigga rollin they ain't check me at the door
so ain't no tellin what im holdin (wipe me down)
bad bitches they gon bust it wide open niggas flashin they lil bread
but im the nigga they approachin (wipe me down)
Small nigga tall figures yall niggas crowd niggas
we gon get mac elevens and dawg niggas (wipe me down)
Yall niggas call niggas but my nigga all killas
get ya issue and whoever fall wit ya

Chorus
Cuz im on (wipe me down)(8x)
Shoulders, chest, pants, shoes (4x)

Verse 2 (Lil Boosie)
B.O.O.S.I.E. B.A.D.A.Z.Z. that's me (wipe me down)
Red bones caramels all of em stop and stare all of em
try and steal my underwear (wipe me down)
I Like to floss like Rick Ross got a hit called set it off
when i sing it everybody set it off (wipe me down)
Black mink yea im on play wit me
i bust ya dome 8 whips on chrome you can gon (wipe me down)
Fresh fade fresh j's on the corner playin spades
im an ordinary person but im paid (wipe me down)
Foxx flippin Webbie smokin
and we chokin off a whole pound of purple famous
like tha ninja turtles (wipe me down)
Just left New York City hooked up wit P. Diddy finna blow past 50
you gon have ta (wipe me down)
We the best im a fool im the hemi man
red light green light yellow light get it man

Chorus

Verse 3 (Webbie)
Hot drop drop top top drop hoes drop it like its hot
yea nigga im the shit (wipe me down)
You see this ice on my wrist how it glist soon as the light hit
you can't lie the ice sick (wipe me down)
Purple got me smellin funky red monkey 500 dollars on em
you ain't seen these yet (wipe me down)
Beatin you can hear me way around the corner paint wet wit the 24's on em
that's a bet (wipe me down)
Ol lady's baby momma's few fiance's niggas wife savage life
who i'm gonna f**k next (wipe me down)
And i don't use the lifestyle or the magnum or the trojan
i'll go head and use the barrel of the tech (wipe me down)
Man this chain hit me for a couple grand oh no i ain't complainin
just watch how you wipe my chest (wipe me down)
A bad bitch wanted me to stay lil longer i put that dick up on her
but i had a flight to catch (wipe me down)

(Foxx)
Shoulders, chest, pants, shoes (8x)

Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment