Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's New In The Junk E-Mail Folder Today?

Well this isn't junk!:
This is your personal invitation to Kourtney Kardashian's Birthday Hosted By Kim & Khloe Kardashian at Wet Republic Ultra Pool at the MGM Grand.
I'd love to go, but right now I'm mad at Khloe Kardashian for appearing on the cover of Lifestyle Magazine and bragging about how she lost ten pounds in ten days. Yeah, right! Like, maybe she lives in a sauna, or something! And all this bragging while I'm standing in the supermarket checkout line, checking out the magazines, starving from my diet amidst this surfeit of food, yet having lost only five pounds in three weeks, and still forced to gaze at her fab bod.

No, I will wait for my personal invitation to Kim Kardashian's Birthday, Hosted By Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian at the Luxor, in October (after Khloe has emerged from her sauna).

No comments:

Post a Comment