Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Doubt This Ended Well

Tonight in West Sacramento, driving into Sacramento from the west on Highway 50, I could see and smell lots of smoke pouring out a car being towed by Jack's Towing Company. The back of the towed car had been smashed and the smoke seemed to be pouring from the rear wheel wells. Perhaps the car was in 'park' rather than 'neutral', or maybe the wheel wells were damaged, or the parking brake was on? In any event, nighttime and all, the driver of the tow truck was blithely ignorant of the catastrophe developing immediately behind him.

I pulled up beside the tow truck on the right and started flashing my high beams, and honking. But before I actually got the driver's attention I was compelled to exit the highway (the right lane there is a must exit for Jefferson Blvd.)

I wonder what transpired from all that?

No comments:

Post a Comment