Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thinking Of The Antipodes Again

But Andrew moved!:
I thought of you when I heard on the news the other day here in NEW ZEALAND (yes, you read that correctly) that Kylie will be in NZ soon for the first time ever. I ... live on the amazingly beautiful south island of NZ, near Christchurch. You are of course welcome to visit anytime, and I move into my own home on Oct 13 so anytime after that is fine. I adore NZ - this was always my dream - and I am waiting for summer to arrive as it has been a rather wet winter so a shock coming from tropical Queensland!
Wow, New Zealand! Andrew chooses the best places to live!

Apparently the NZ show is on Dec. 8th, and tickets go on sale shortly. I will endeavour to make that show.

I will have to read up on the history (starting with the Capt. Cook book I have) and start making plans.

... (Wow, I was thinking Aborigines, and now I'll have to think Maoris...)

From Kylie.com:
Kylie's X2008 is an enormous A$20m (NZ$24m) production that has already traveled to 21 countries across Europe. More than half a million people have seen the show and been wowed by Kylie's performance, her first class production and her dazzling Jean Paul Gaultier wardrobe.

Australian pre-sale tickets are available from Thursday 4 September and for New Zealand from Friday 5 September. Visit frontiertouring.com for details.

Australian tickets go on sale to the general public on Monday 8 September at 9am local time.

New Zealand tickets go on sale to the general public on Tuesday 9 September at 9am local time.

Monday 8 December
AUCKLAND - Vector Arena
Ticketmaster 09 970 9700 or www.ticketmaster.co.nz

Sunday 14 December
SYDNEY - Acer Arena
Ticketek 132 849 or www.ticketek.com.au

Friday 19 December
MELBOURNE - Rod Laver Arena
Ticketek 132 849 or www.ticketek.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment