Monday, May 07, 2007

Folsom Housewarming


Left: Home, sweet home for Jim Lyons and Janice Da Silva.

Pleasant drive up to Folsom Saturday afternoon, but since I rarely go to Folsom at all, I did not know how to out-think ambiguous driving directions. Turns out Evite maps are no longer available after the party starts, rather than after the party ends, so mapless, I ended up driving randomly all over Folsom, but eventually located the party after violating the most sacred of the Sacred Laws of Men (I stopped at a convenience store and asked for directions).

Very pleasant house and very pleasant company! Decor is Mediterranean/Italianate.



Friends!

















Great dining room. Over hors d'ouevres, we bandied around the idea that I should debate my company's Big Boss regarding the merits/demerits of global climate change. Sounds scary, but fun!









Living room fireplace.












Learning how to make truffles. In background, co-worker Mark Peak.















Fountain.


















Hi-tech see-saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment