Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Blue's First Hike

Quite unexpectedly, Blue jumped from her nest this morning, stationed on my desk top, and then jumped on top of the keyboard (where all the action is, of course). Then she clambered across the keyboard and started climbing on my shirt. I helped her up to my shoulders, where she sat for awhile. She then moved between the shoulders and the chair back. Then she started falling off the chair back, so I helped her into my palm. I started flying exercises, quickly raising and lowering my hand, which triggers her flapping insinct, until she pooped in my hand. Then I released her on top of the desk so I could fetch a kleenex. She momentarily played with the keyboard, until she sat down and started dozing on the mousepad. Then, she got hungry again. Then, back to the nest for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment