Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Jumbo Jet

Have you ever watched a truly large plane, like a C5-A military transport, which can haul tanks around, take off, and wondered how it was even possible? 'Victor/Victoria' is a bit like that. It's going to pay off - the 'cat and mouse' comedy sketch went off brilliantly last night in rehearsal - but boy! what an effort! Zeroing in on the details is daunting.

Last night, I collided head-on with Scott Griffith, and his fist went into my ribs (I was attempting a new way to cross the stage in a hurry, and I took Scott by surprise). I don't think I broke a rib, but it was close!

Sparky is going to have a walk-on part. Today he's over at the dog groomers. He's supposed to look like a pampered Parisian dog, with ribbons and bows. The dog groomer wasn't certain regarding my wishes, and so I told her to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment