Thursday, December 23, 2021

I Like The Mall!

Christmas season means it's time to start prowling the mall. And I like it. Even in this Covid year.

The greatest mall I ever knew was Cinderella City, near where I lived for a time on the outskirts of Denver, in 1976.  The largest mall west of the Mississippi!  I can't believe it's gone: 1968-1997.  That's just 30 years!  I guess I'm getting old!  It came and went like a dream.  They even have a virtual tour.

 

But Sacramento's Arden Fair Mall is still here....  Let's go!
 

This display in J.C. Penney's is inexplicably ticking.  Like a time bomb.  I won't wait around for the BOOM!

Grande vistas at Arden Fair Mall.

Skylight!

Cool displays.

This display at Barnes and Noble is ticking too.  Apparently there are theft-deterrent devices on these items.

No comments:

Post a Comment