Monday, March 04, 2019

Starting A Series Of Blog Upgrades

Now that I've unpacked pictures from my recent trip to Albuquerque, I'll be upgrading several different things here on the blog. The process should take about two months. Upgrades will start on:

1.) Better Call Saul posts, particularly Season 4;

2.) Breaking Bad posts;

3.) A new post on the yet-to-be-released "Greenbrier" movie;

4.) Start upgrades for new editions of my two Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul books, for a presumed 2020 release;

5.) Create a YouTube video regarding my recent talk in Albuquerque;

6.) Creating menu posts to more-easily access posts on the subjects:
.....a.) Albuquerque Signs;
.....b.) Albuquerque Buildings;
.....c.) Albuquerque Murals;
.....d.) Maybe DMTC and YPT posts too - there's certainly a need there;

7.) Upgrade posts about movies filmed in the vicinity of Albuquerque, NM, using various pictures I recently took, and continue adding new posts about movies yet unwatched.

No comments:

Post a Comment