Tuesday, March 11, 2014

"The Diving Lady" Updated

Deborah reports:
The Diving Lady sign is the only neon sign I fell in love with. When she crashed after a microburst in 2010 I thought she was lost after seeing all those shards of glass and broken rusted metal. But a small miracle in the form of the Mesa Preservation Foundation managed to reach the right artisans and supporters of the Lady and she now dives at night again. I have done over 10 paintings of her but the original depicting a crash is still my emotional favorite. 3 years later mg
Lady it needed a little help. Sketchbook Pro has become so sophisticated a painting program that I was able to straighten lines, work a more sophisticated dress pattern, etc. Here is my Diving Lady, again, all repainted and glowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment