Friday, January 11, 2013

Answering Clueless Spam

Spam is the curse of modern existence, but it evolves with time. On Blogger, it used to be really weird stuff, but these days it's fawning, and thus more tolerable, even as the spammers promote weird non-existent Web Sites, or odd ideas that no one holds, or flog goods and services no one but the miserable wants. Here's a sample:
First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I've had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thanks!
For myself, I eat a raw egg every time I start a blog post. That way, I get my minimum daily requirement of artery-clogging cholesterol. In season, I eat a live frog instead, especially in the morning, because if you eat a live frog first, the rest of the day is bound to get better.

Thanks for asking!

No comments:

Post a Comment