Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Milk Crate Full Of Sensitive Documents

Why is this milk crate sitting outside my employer's back door? Looks like tax records for numerous people, among other things. Is this evidence of a crime?

I've sometimes thought it might be useful to have several alternate identities, in case the Mafia, or the government, or the narcotraficantes, or the GOP came after me. Maybe I can realize these multiple identities now?

Or maybe I should just call the postal inspectors?

[UPDATE: It looks like there might be a little bit of stolen mail there, but mostly it's records for one person who moved multiple times. I have everything I need to adopt the persona of "Desiree". The plan is foolproof in every respect - except for one minor detail.....

I'd better call the postal inspectors instead....]

No comments:

Post a Comment