Wednesday, September 28, 2011

For The Record

For the record it's important to remember exactly what happened with Jetta's audition at X-Factor (audition May 8th - televised on X-Factor's premiere show on September 21st). Fortunately blogger Brittany Keener was there to record what was edited out of the televised video:
JETTA (LINDA) - 2 Nos, 2 Yeses
A 61 year old, young spirited rocker. No joke. Retired State worker in the department of rehabilitation. Sang "I Touch Myself." Though her first choice was "Piece of My Heart" because she is often told she sounds like Janis Joplin. Simon wanted ITM. This was my face the whole time --> \O/.

"I'm hard rock. I could really rock the place." And no doubt she did. it was actually pretty incredible considering it was coming from a 61 year old woman!

Simon: "You are a little tiger aren't you?"
Cheryl: "I'd love to have you as an aunt at my party!"

Both LA & Cheryl wanted to see her through to the next round, but Simon & Paula said no. Of course, right after Simon said no (and the audience booed this decision) he got up and walked away. Jetta just stood their confused. The camera guy had to motion her off the stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment