Thursday, January 20, 2011

Unsafe Computer Sex Proves My Undoing

Today, I was out trolling the precincts of the Far Right; specifically watching Glenn Beck videos from the second week of June, 2010. These days, Glenn Beck is in a very pacifist mood, but he was in a much different mood in June, 2010.

Slowly, at first, my computer began producing odd and peculiar error messages. Programs that I wasn't aware were operating began crashing due to obscure errors. Finally, I accessed one Web Site to look at a video, and my computer simply crashed.

Diagnosis: some kind of Trojan Horse, or malware, or a worm, or a bug, or a virus, or some random strand of RNA that got left behind. First time this has ever happened to me!

Cure: maybe on Tuesday, when the C. returns.

So, I'm in a weird space now, where I've lost a bit of computer functionality (particularly regarding DMTC files).

Nevertheless, there is something quite special about that second week of June, 2010. That is where the key will be found....

No comments:

Post a Comment