Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's The Way They'd Do An Awards Show On "The Flintstones"

Skimpily-dressed Cher gives meat-clad Lady Gaga a big hug:
'I have shoes older than most of these nominees,' she told a cheering audience. 'I'm the oldest chick with the biggest hair in the littlest costume.

'Back in the day, I used to get thrown off MTV for wearing things like this that seem so tame now,' she added. 'That's when Lady Gaga was Baby Gaga.'

...Lady Gaga, who was the night's big winner with eight awards, fought back tears on stage as she accepted her Moonman statue from the icon.

'I never thought I'd be asking Cher to hold my meat purse,' she joked. The Paparazzi singer was dressed in a typically eyebrow-raising ensemble made out of meat.

Even Cher, herself an outrageous dresser over the years, looked hesitant to give her young contemporary a congratulatory hug in the raw costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment