Friday, July 16, 2010

Use Of Inappropriate Tools - Episode MCMVIII

Not as creative as using blowtorches to clear spider webs in the basement, and not as safe either:
McMillan, who works for Ludvik Propane Gas Service in Walsenburg, was making a delivery in Colorado City at the time of the accident, the release said.

...McMillan was spraying bees with a propane hose when the nozzle caught fire.

"From what I understand, he was making a delivery and he couldn't get to the tank because there was a bee nest and he was trying to get access to the (customer's) tank and using the propane to kill the bees," Shorter said.

During those moments, the nozzle hit the ground and sparked a fire, injuring McMillan and damaging the customer's fence and backyard, the release said.

No comments:

Post a Comment