Tuesday, June 15, 2010

"I Got Rhythm" - DMTC - "Crazy For You" Monday Rehearsal

"I Got Rhythm", starring Danielle Hansen as 'Polly' and Joseph Boyette as 'Bobby'.


"Naughty Baby" K as 'Irene' and Nick Thompson as 'Lank' (with Wayne Raymond and Scott Griffith).


"Naughty Baby" K as 'Irene', together with Scott Griffith and Wayne Raymond (with Steve Mo off, just to the right).


"Naughty Baby" K as 'Irene', carried by Moose (Kyle Hadley), Custus (Scott Griffith), Mingo (Wayne Raymond), and Sam (Steve Mo).


"What Causes That?" Joseph Boyette as 'Bobby' and Michael Ball as 'Zangler'.


"I Got Rhythm", featuring Danielle Hansen as 'Polly' and Joseph Boyette as 'Bobby'.


"I Got Rhythm"


"I Got Rhythm", with Danielle Hansen as 'Polly'.


"I Got Rhythm", featuring Danielle Hansen as 'Polly'.


"I Got Rhythm", featuring McKinley Carlisle, Tatiana Sitt, Kara Sheldon, Wendy Young Carey, and Christina Rae.

"I Got Rhythm", featuring Joseph Boyette as 'Bobby'.


"I Got Rhythm"


"I Got Rhythm"


"I Got Rhythm"

No comments:

Post a Comment