Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Crazy For You" - DMTC - Tuesday Night Rehearsal

"I Got Rhythm".


"I Got Rhythm", featuring Joseph Boyette as 'Bobby', Danielle Hansen as 'Polly', and Steve Isaacson as 'Everett'.


"I Got Rhythm", featuring Danielle Hansen as 'Polly', together with Thomas Lea, Gerald Shearman, and McKinley Carlisle.


"I Got Rhythm". Turner Petersen, Gordon Meacham, Angela Yee, Kara Sheldon, Brittany Bickel, and Joseph Boyette.


"I Got Rhythm"


"I Got Rhythm" featuring one of Joseph Boyette's handsprings.


"I Got Rhythm" featuring Turner Petersen, Joseph Boyette, and Steve Mo.


"I Got Rhythm", featuring Danielle Hansen as 'Polly'.


"I Got Rhythm", featuring Joseph Boyette as 'Bobby'.


"I Got Rhythm", starring Danielle Hansen as 'Polly' and Joseph Boyette as 'Bobby'.


"Naughty Baby" K as 'Irene', together with Steve Mo and Wayne Raymond.


"Naughty Baby" K as 'Irene', together with Scott Griffith Steve Mo and Wayne Raymond.


"Naughty Baby" K as 'Irene', together with Scott Griffith Steve Mo and Wayne Raymond.


"Naughty Baby" K as 'Irene', carried by Moose (Kyle Hadley), Custus (Scott Griffith), Mingo (Wayne Raymond), and Sam (Steve Mo).

No comments:

Post a Comment