Tuesday, February 02, 2010

In The Company Of Friends - A Hometown Cabaret

Using my little Samsung camera, I recorded video from several of the songs at Saturday afternoon's concert at DMTC: "In The Company Of Friends - A Hometown Cabaret". My recording efforts weren't comprehensive (some songs I wish I had made the effort, rather than just sitting there enjoying the music), and the quality isn't superb, but it was all very touching!



Laura Wardrip (in white), Alison Rose Munn (in blue), and Erik Daniells on piano.




Laura Wardrip and Alison Rose Munn, with Erik Daniells on piano.



Alison Rose Munn, accompanied by Erik Daniells.



Alison Rose Munn and Jennifer Douglas, accompanied by Erik Daniells.



Alison Rose Munn and Jessy Rose Stein Nanoff, accompanied by Erik Daniells.

No comments:

Post a Comment