Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blogs, And Their Problems

One of the most unexpected joys of blogging here at Marc Valdez Weblog is just how few real problems I've had since 2002 with with people flaming each other in the comments section. That was unexpected, because there are so many people with clashing temperaments in the Sacramento Community Musical Theatre scene, and some flaming might have been expected. But no, everyone's been real, real civil over the last seven years, even if the antagonisms might have been deep at times.

Today is a bit different, however. Since I've churned out so many blogposts over the years, however, I won't point to the problem, but effectively bury it. Since I respect both the flamer and the flamed I won't delete the comments either, at least, not yet, but simply worry over them.

If you are a spammer, however, I'm gonna $&^*#@ kill you!

No comments:

Post a Comment