Friday, June 26, 2009

The World Isn't Quite Set Up For My Needs

I went to the doctor's office today, and while sitting in the waiting room, I picked up a magazine (forget the title - something like OUT) and saw an ad for Southwest Airlines' Gay Travel program. That made me smile: I mean, what could (or should) be more gender-neutral than hauling your ass from one side of the country to the other?

Looking online to check out Gay Travel's benefits, I see this:
Imagine 2,000 women aboard a luxury liner traveling from one sunny tropical port to the next. That’s your reality aboard the Sweet Caribbean Cruise. For an entire week, it’s all women, all the time. The result is a fun, empowering and inspiring vacation. Make new friends, dance the night away, soak in the sun, make business connections and revel in the all-star lesbian entertainment.
I know, I know - I'm not the target demographic. Nonetheless, it sounds like fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment