Monday, February 27, 2006

The 2003 Recall Candidates Respond....

To Gerald Gorman's candidacy:
Cheryl Bly-Chester: Good Luck on your Assembly Race - I agree - engineers know how to work through problems. - Fellow Historical Figure - Cheryl Bly-Chester

Marc Valdez: Engineers are good with most problems, but too quick to answer others: questions like 'do I look fat in this dress?' kinds of questions, the kind where the human element gets involved....

Diana Foss: Mark - I'm not an engineer, but you don't look fat in that dress. Don't worry - Diana

Marc Valdez: Thank you, Diana (whew!)

Christopher Sproul: Once again, I agree with Diana's judgment. And while we were in the minority in urging No on Recall, I trust that history will vindicate us on both Arnold and your attire. - Borrowing from Cheryl, Your Fellow Historical Figure, Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment