Thursday, July 08, 2021

Rachel Has a Hospital Visit

Health problems can suddenly take preeminence. From Rachel's Facebook post:
Last night was coming out of anesthesia after emergency surgery finding out my surgeon decides to admit me overnight instead of letting me get the ride that had been waiting for me to go home. So glad to be home tonight.
Thankful for all of the support from my family and close friends, especially for Michael T Norton for giving me a ride to the ER and Marc Valdez being prepared to give me a ride home while Dave held down the fort at home, and to my mom for an early morning ride back home. Also thankful to the nurses, surgeon and anesthesiology team for their work and care 
And, again, so glad to be back at home tonight, and to tuck them in in person rather than singing lullabies from a gurney.

No comments:

Post a Comment