Thursday, July 08, 2021

Many Inspections This Week

Thinking about moving, and so the first step is inspections. There are many deficiencies at current location. Apparently I have termite problems - I did not know this before. The roof is on its last legs. The foundation people aren't pleased. There are some electrical deficiencies too, some of which I knew about, and a few I didn't. So, I'm making some efforts to correct things. On Wednesday, Joe the Plumber removed the toilet and replaced the wax seal there. Since he also had designed and built the back porch, he took the lead in fortifying the back steps - there were immediate hazards there that needed addressing, but probably inadequate for addressing problems noted on inspection. Still, the work needed to get done. I have some painting tasks ahead. Will be a busy few months ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment