Friday, February 23, 2018

"Breaking Bad" and "Better Call Saul" Reference Posts Updated

I've updated my reference posts regarding filming locations for "Breaking Bad" and "Better Call Saul" with pictures from my recent early-February trip to Albuquerque. I now have eighteen reference posts on the subjects, so every time I take a trip to the Duke City, it's a heavy lift to whip the information into shape. I don't travel often, so I'm pleased I got to so many of the sites I sorely-needed, particularly:

1.) Wexler-McGill law firm interior;
2.) HHM Boardroom;
3.) Westside Jail/Girl Scout Camp/Homeless shelter;
4.) Bernalillo County Treasurer's Office, basement of Bernalillo County Governmental Center;
5.) One Executive Center.

Plus, I rephotographed many familiar sites, and was pleased that there were so few changes to those iconic places. Albuquerque changes rapidly, and a measure of stability is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment