Thursday, January 02, 2014

Mr. Doesn't-Like-Confrontation Confronts

Mr. Doesn't-Like-Confrontation confronted homeless bicyclist with dog leaning against my garage door at 5 a.m. "I had to poop. I'll clean it up." Um, OK.

Spied on him a few times. What is with this dude? Now he's counting out money.

Fellow lingered under the driveway light for about an hour. I finally called Sac PD, but just then he pushed on. Not eager to check on situation downstairs. Fellow was at least apologetic: no Marcy-Darcy crap.

In the morning, went down to check. Looks like homeless guy tried to break into the garage, and smeared shit on the outside wall. Charming!

Can't find his shit. I wonder where he put it? Doesn't seem to be in the garbage cans.

So, who is this guy? A new nutter in the 'hood....

No comments:

Post a Comment