Monday, October 14, 2013

A Night At Hotel Albuquerque


I wasn't quite sure how 'Breaking Bad' Finale night would work out. There were two parties going simultaneously on Sunday night, September 29, 2013: the UBBFT party at Marq and Ed's house, and the big blowout at Hotel Albuquerque, hosted by Miguel Jaramillo. As it turned out, I spent most of the evening at Marq and Ed's (crowd of about 80). By the time I got to Hotel Albuquerque, the party was all-but-over, and confined to about ten people at Garduño's Restaurant. But that didn't mean the Hotel Albuquerque party was a failure. By no means! The bartender estimated a crowd of about 700 people, the Albuquerque Journal estimated 900, and in truth, it was probably over 1,000 people, total.

Nevertheless, I had a luxury room reserved for the night on the eighth floor, so I relaxed in comfort.










No comments:

Post a Comment