Monday, September 09, 2013

Weird Al Understands True Love

"Breaking Bad" writer George Mastras:
"You’re not really playing with a full deck if you have a crush on Lydia."
Well, society may not approve, and the UBBFT may not approve, but when Lydia comes into the room, something tingly happens all up inside me (something about the Christian Louboutins, or something). Our love will live on, and endure (well, at least until Episode 516, or so).

From Weird Al's Song "Albuquerque" and the craziest Breaking Bad mashup video ever:
I ran out into the street
With these flesh-eating weasels all over my face
Wavin' my arms all around and just runnin'
Runnin', runnin', runnin' like a constipated wiener dog
And as luck would have it
That's exactly when I ran into the girl of my dreams
Her name was Zelda
She was a caligraphy enthusiast
With a slight overbite
And hair the color of strained peaches
I'll never forget the very first thing she said to me
She said, Hey, you've got weasels on your face

That's when I knew it was true love
We were inseparable after that
Aw, we ate together
We bathed together
We even shared the same piece
Of mint-flavored dental floss
The world was our burrito
So we got married
And we bought us a house
And had two beautiful children, Nathaniel and Superfly
Oh we were so very, very, very happy, oh yeah.
But then, one fateful night, Zelda said to me
She said, Sweetie pumpkin?
Do you wanna join the Columbia Record Club?
I said, Woah!
Hold on now, baby!
I'm just not ready for that kind of a commitment!

So we broke up, and I never saw her again
But that's just the way things go

In Albuquerque!
Albuquerque!

No comments:

Post a Comment