Monday, April 08, 2013

Answers To Questions That I Hadn't Even Thought To Ask


So, I haven't seen Hattie Craven for awhile. Wasn't I the least bit curious what she was up to?

Well, the question hadn't really crossed my mind. Hattie is a little girl. If I figured anything at all, I figured she must be up to little girl stuff, whatever that might be.


I was dumbfounded to learn from James Chavez Glica-Hernandez's Facebook post today that Hattie is about to release her first CD. The album, "Eleven", features eleven songs, and is also her numerical age.

What can one say? When I was eleven, I was traumatized by the end of my elementary education, and the looming peril of middle school. The idea of launching a musical career would have been ludicrous.

But if one can launch a musical career, why not do so? Why waste time? And to launch her career at the prestigious Palms Playhouse too! An amazing feat!

I'm going to have to make a point to go this unique event. And her vastly-talented older brother, Cody, will also perform. That's worth the price of admission all by itself!



No comments:

Post a Comment