Friday, December 16, 2011

Beware - Bloggers Be Here!

After sweaty aerobics on Thursday evening there wasn't much time for Sacramento Connect's Blogger Meet-up at the Fox and Goose, but I headed over there anyway. These events are often fun and quite informative.

The bangers had all been scavenged by the time I arrived, but there were leftover fragments of pineapple, apple, pita bread, and cheese. I talked with Lisa Howard, plus several bloggers, including Sue at Sue's Dog Blog, Eileen at Bringing Up Bronwyn, and also the fellow who runs Elk Grove News.

I really enjoyed talking with Margaret Andrews about converting Blogger blogs to Wordpress, and also about Fear of Falling (it worries her, but I secretly crave it).

Looking forward to more get-togethers like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment