Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What's The Difference Between A Cow And 9/11?

I did everything to avoid the morbid celebrations on Sunday. I swear, over the last decade, the United States has become something like a photo-negative Orwellian version of a Shiite Paradise, with cults of the martyrs, orgies of self-flagellation and banging of the war drum. I will not play along with this American police state. I'm from a better, freer past. Endless war, my ass. Like George Orwell said:
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."
I will not cooperate with that future!

J. sent this:
After watching today's coverage of the anniversary of the terrorist attacks I have to pass along this riddle from reddit.

Q: What's the difference between a cow and 9/11?

A: You stop milking the cow after 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment