Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Latex Glacier, And Other Home-Repair Fun

I've been making incremental progress on painting, plus there was the normal landscape maintenance this last weekend.

About two weeks ago, I tossed the five gallon container of gray latex paint into the basement. I tossed it right next to some sharp metal strips. Apparently one of the strips perforated the latex container, and the paint slowly oozed out. Now, I have a blob of gray latex paint on the floor that resembles a latex glacier.

Then, I used an electric hedge trimmer to cut some of the plants in the flower box out front. Sure enough, I got the electric cord mixed up with the vegetation, and cut the cord in a spray of sparks. Fortunately, the spray was brief: no fuses were blown.

Home repair can get pricey at my place, repairing and replacing damaged equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment