Monday, May 09, 2011

The "Big Secret" Is Over, But The "Big Secret" Goes On

Upon return:
It was the strangest damned thing. I had to spend money and get ripped off down at the food truck, and then they brought us a bunch of food! They didn't tell us: they are so disorganized! S. got in a joke at my expense, and we argued, because he wouldn't let me sing the song I wanted to, and he walked out on me and didn't vote for me, but then he came back and said I sang well. Beats the hell out of me! And P. couldn't decide, and was looking around at the others trying to get a clue how to vote, and I just had to get her vote to proceed further! I know I should have tried to persuade her to come around, by singing another song, but I didn't. Maybe it's better this way. Just as long as I get on TV - that'll be in September. Remember, no blogging about this! But the audience liked me. They laughed when I didn't want to say my age. I had a panic attack when I first saw them, but once I was out there, they were with me, and it was OK. They liked me! You know, I have a talent that's really, really special!

No comments:

Post a Comment