Friday, April 09, 2010

Marc's Amazing Weight-Loss Program Continues

I think I lost five pounds in two weeks! Nothing beats eating just one chocolate-covered Easter egg every other day, rather than eating two a day, as is my wont. Where did that all that thunderous weight go?

(Oh, I think it swung around and landed on my ass.... What's the point of squeezing into Speedoes by June if I look like a light bulb?)

As Andrew Lemons and Alex Powell so rightly pointed out when we were doing "Titanic" at DMTC in 2006, "My Humps" is the most important song in the history of Western Civilization (particularly Alanis Morissette's version, which was so awesome that Fergie graciously sent her with an ass-shaped cake):
[Will.i.am]
Whatcha gonna do with all that junk
All that junk inside that trunk..
[Fergie]
I'ma get get get get you drunk
Get you love drunk off my hump
[Will.i.am]
Whatcha gonna do with all that ass
All that ass inside them jeans
[Fergie]
I'ma make make make make you scream
Make you scream make you scream

No comments:

Post a Comment