Tuesday, March 09, 2010

The Weakest Link

E.: MMMAAARRRCCC! They let me go from the jury! They don't want any Orientals there with colds!

M.: Oh that's terrible!

E.: I'm so glad. The parking there is so bad. But my friend from school is probably still in the jury. MMMAAAARRRCCC! She might be gone from work for three months!

M.: I guess you failed the exam.

E.: I get so nervous when nearly everyone has finished filling out their pamphlet and I'm all alone. They had a list of 150 people and they asked - do you know this person; do you know that person? Lots of people! I didn't know anyone, though. I'm slow and I didn't finish answering all the questions.

M.: What was the case about?

E.: It was gang-related, so don't tell anyone.

M.: OK.



[I believe it was this case. Here are latest Sac Bee articles on the case. Here is a television news report from 2007....]

No comments:

Post a Comment