Monday, September 29, 2008

Show Ecktoteam /Electrodance Toulouse



Once again, I am caught napping! I haven't been clubbing enough lately!

I was vaguely aware of Electro in dance music, but I was unaware of "Electro Dance".

You know that feeling. You are dancing on a crowded dance floor, and you say to yourself, "Self, this is one crowded dance floor - I can hardly move! What can I do to shake things up?"

Well, this French innovation is just the thing! By focusing on hands, arms, and footwork, you can make the maximum impression while keeping body movements rather minimal, and thus avoid stepping on other people. Perfect for the crowded dance floor!

I wonder how big a movement this is? As an example, these "Dance Generation" folks in Portland want to encourage Americans to join "Electro Dance".

No comments:

Post a Comment