Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sneak Attack

The skunks have been reconnoitering my neighborhood for months. Even as late as last Tuesday, Bill The Carpenter spotted three skunks in the cemetery across the DMV parking lot from my house, during daylight, and alerted me to their presence, but I was possessed with a September 10th mentality and stated something to the effect that it was nice that humans and wildlife can co-exist in the city.

Last night, the skunks launched a furious assault on my property from their potent arsenal of WMD. Man, it's like Bhopal today out in the alley!

In response, I've sent sent Sparky into the yard to make empty threats towards the northern horizon, in the direction of the cemetery. Diplomats have been summoned and an appeal will be made to the Security Council.

No comments:

Post a Comment