Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Schizophrenia On The High Plains

Oklahoma Congressman David Boren's position is somewhat hard to parse. Basically it's "a pox on you, Barack" unless it causes inconvenience to Boren; then it's "glad to see you!":
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - Democratic Rep. Dan Boren of Oklahoma said Tuesday Barack Obama is "the most liberal senator" in Congress and he has no intention of endorsing him for the White House.

However, Boren will vote for Obama at the Democratic National Convention in Denver in August and will vote Democratic on Nov. 4.

..."We're much more conservative," Boren said of district. "I've got to reflect my district. No one means more to me than the people who elected me. I have to listen them." He called Obama "the most liberal senator in the U.S. Senate."

No comments:

Post a Comment