Friday, January 11, 2008

I See Andrea St. Clair

Several times lately, walking down the street, I'll see someone walking along who looks an awful like Andrea St. Clair, but I'll be uncertain enough that, in order to avoid embarrassment, I don't say hello. So, I'm left to wonder. I don't think it is Andrea St. Clair, because they all seem to vary somewhat in look, so they appear to be different people, in different places.

Why the trouble with doppelgangers all of a sudden? Is it an omen, maybe? Is the world deliberately aiming to look more like Andrea St. Clair? Or am I forgetting what she looks like, given the number of different roles she's had on the local stages, so everyone kind of looks like her?

The reason I ask, is that I thought I saw her earlier today, walking eastbound on Capitol, near 18th Street. But I was afraid to say hello.....

Like Hannah Montana, she probably has body doubles....

No comments:

Post a Comment