Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Last "Showgirl Homecoming" Show

Should be underway at this instant! They cobbled together some replacement dates for the folks who suffered lost evenings due to the flu:
In addition to the two new shows announced yesterday: Sunday 21/1 (replacing Monday 15/1) and Monday 22/1 (replacing Tuesday 16/1) we are pleased to announce a third and final additional show on Tuesday 23/1 for those who attended last Saturday night's show which finished early.

Kylie said today: "Firstly, I'd like to apologise to those who attended last Saturday night's show at the M.E.N. Arena; I was hoping to feel better as the day progressed unfortunately the opposite was true. I'm sorry too for all those inconvenienced by the postponements.

I would just like to clarify the situation after seeing false reports in today's press claiming that I had ignored doctor's instructions. I have not at any stage ignored the advice of my doctors, in fact I postponed two shows this week on their advice in order to be healthy enough to finish the "Showgirl Homecoming" tour.

Nearly all of my crew were hit by this terrible 'flu during the course of this tour and despite my best efforts I too succumbed last week.

I am now overjoyed to announce that I have been declared fit to return to the stage on Thursday and we will now be adding three replacement shows next week so as not to disappoint anyone!"

No comments:

Post a Comment