Friday, August 25, 2006

B3ta Question Of The Week

Yay! I made the 'Best' page for this week's Question Of The Week. After correcting my spelling of 'neighbour,' they even put the story in their newsletter. Yay!

In general, it's hard to make the 'Best' page. Your story has to appeal to the juvenile streak in the typical Brit slacker student, and usually the only sure way to do that is to confess to some humiliating anguish: injuries, embarrassments, drunken stupidities, etc.

Here's the story again, in answer to the question, 'have you ever done anything that made strangers think you were a pervert?':
Manly Protection
One evening, my neighbor started screaming. A Peeping Tom was observing her from the bushes in the alley outside her bedroom window. In a panic, she came over to my apartment for manly protection. I locked her in, she called the police, and I went out into the alley to locate and confront the pervert.

So, who was the only one in the alley when the police helicopter and the canine units arrived?

No comments:

Post a Comment