Friday, January 13, 2006

Me So Sleepy...Me Want Movies and Dance Music

Pepper missed teaching aerobics last night because of his show (mentioned earlier), so instead we got pedal-to-the-medal Bonnie. My sluggish body and brain was unprepared. It was like "Ground Hog" day in a "Flashdance" video, but without the blow torches, the chair, and the refreshing water-dousing break. I'm not sure how I avoided shin splints. Maybe it's because I'm more a creature of the 70's than the 80's, and naked self-interest kept me "Stayin' Alive."

But speaking of dance music, isn't "Turn Up The Music" (Axwell), by Roger Sanchez, one fine dance tune?
You gotta turn up the music!
Feel that sound
Think it's time you turned up the music
Feel that sound, washing me
Every time you turn up the music
Like they say in "Eraserhead," 'it's new!'

1 comment:

  1. amazing write up .... loved it ... keep it up and keep penning down your thoughts.....

    ReplyDelete