Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Melody Davi to Perform With "42nd Street" - Closest Approach, Stockton



Got an E-Mail today from Tony Davi:
I didn't have your email when I sent out the attached email regarding "42nd Street" last week. I know Melody always appreciated your encouragement and support. I don't have alot of email addresses for DMTC folks (except Steve and Jan) so if you think of anyone that might be interested, please forward or shoot me their email and I will get in touch. Check out Mel's website at http://www.melodydavi.com/
This is great, but seats are bound to run out!:
Hi all,

This may be redundant information for some of you and I apologize. Most of you know that Melody was cast as Peggy Sawyer in the 2005/2006 national tour of "42nd Street". Many have asked us to let them know when the tour comes to California. They open in NY in a month and the good news is they will be in California for about 2 months this time. The bad news is the closest they come to us is Stockton for one night, November 22nd.

Tickets don't officially go on sale to the general public until October 3rd as they are currently only selling to Season Ticket Subscribers. Stockton has a large Season ticket base and with the show being there only one night, the availability will be limited.

The good news is I have been in contact with the Box Office Manager and he is willing to put aside the best available for me now prior to the public sale. He said the Orchestra level is filling fast with season ticket sales so we need to act as quick as possible. The price range is $30, $40 and $50 plus $3 in fees per ticket. We will get a 10% group discount off the price of each ticket.

I realize this is short notice but I wanted to give everyone an opportunity to get in on the group rate and better seats. I need to have an idea on the number of tickets and the price range by the end of the week or sooner to secure the best seats possible.

If your interested in other locations, you can see the full schedule at http://www.melodydavi.com/.
I'll need to check my schedule and see what works! If Stockton is hard to work out, maybe another city will do!

No comments:

Post a Comment