Friday, December 22, 2023

Holiday Barbie Ballet Class

On Tuesday, I went to the beginning-level special Holiday Barbie ballet class at the Ballet Studio. 

The instructor, Katie Rogers (seated, lower right), hosted her first Barbie ballet class during the Barbenheimer phenomenon last summer. I later put out a little suggestion, of doing the class again, maybe even on a semi-regular basis (I suggested Safari Barbie). Katie took the idea and ran with it. The Holiday Barbie class hosted 19 students - probably close to a record attendance for such a small space! As one of two Kens, I brought a fourth-grade, papier-mache, California Mission classroom project that I found in the alley behind my house a few years ago as my Mojo Dojo Casa House. Fun was had by all!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment