Thursday, September 21, 2023

Crazy Comes For The Garbage Cans


One of my neighbors (the lady with the Italian Greyhounds) warned me that one of her neighbors was in a delirium from the last stages of alcoholism and was collecting garbage cans and rolling them home. Then, one of the garbage cans in the alley was set afire and turned into a grotesque pile of plastic ashes. Then I saw someone looking through the neighbors' garbage can while using a flame for light.  If a fire starts there it's a good chance that the tree, the hedge, and both houses will go up in flames.  
So, I expected the worst when I heard the heavy scraping of a garbage can being dragged. I went outside, and found - this. I turned the garbage can back over, on the principle that one should never remain ignorant of what’s behind Door Number Two when it comes to the alley. Nothing was hidden. Not sure what it means. Maybe a portent?

No comments:

Post a Comment