Sunday, June 11, 2023

Gunther's is a Madhouse, and I Love It!


Gunther’s Ice Cream Parlor is an absolute summertime madhouse these days, which is why I suppose I’m here. I’m bummed that Michael Cera and Kristen Stewart were just in Sacramento, likely filming right here, and I knew nothing about it:

 






‘Sacramento’ stars Kristen Stewart, Michael Cera, Michael Angarano and Maya Erskine is about two friends who take a road trip from Southern California to Sacramento.
Angarano also wrote and is directing the movie.
“I’m thrilled that Michael Angarano chose to film part of his film in Sacramento,” said Sacramento Film Commissioner Jennifer West. “With a wonderful cast and script, this movie is sure to bring Sacramento attention the likes of ‘Lady Bird.’ Independent films like this can have a large impact on the local community and tourism.” 
According to the city, crews filmed at “Old Sacramento, Gunther’s Ice Cream shop, East Sacramento and R Street Corridor and downtown.”

No comments:

Post a Comment