Monday, February 27, 2023

Back At Days Inn For A Couple of Nights

My first two nights were back in the Days Inn on Central Avenue in Albuquerque.  Things were mostly what I expected.  I was in a new room I hadn't seen before, on the second floor.  The endless faucet leak, which apparently wasn't attended to for several years, seemed to have been fixed.  

At one point I saw what seemed to be hoodlums in the parking lot, but they were motel staff, plus friends.  As I entered the motel office, one of the friends got into a shouting argument with someone walking past on the Central Avenue sidewalk.  "Come here, ni**a!  You think you're tough.  Come here and let me kick your ass!"  I mentioned to the desk clerk that that approach was unlikely to work, and she deadpanned her agreement.

Back on Central!


No comments:

Post a Comment