Friday, June 05, 2020

Important Landmark - Erlynda Valcourt Moves Out


I don't even recall when Erlynda moved in - maybe 1999, when she lost her house up in Elverta. I began to get disenthralled with her in 2001, and she refused to leave. My friends were amused about how I could not get rid of her. I threw Erlynda out in 2003, but let her back into the house in about September, 2003, when she started having friction with the folks she moved in with. Truth was, she had nowhere else to go.

Erlynda started going out with her boyfriend Chris about 2004 - maybe even earlier - but neither were in a hurry to move in together - probably a matter of trust. Erlynda began shuttling back and forth between Chris' house and my house twice a week, spending about half her time at each place, and that became her normal life.

Things have been remarkably stable since 2004. Sixteen years have passed by.

This year, I decided to give the lovebirds a slight push, and finally move Erlynda to Chris' house (hopefully with Chris' assent). I'm beginning to think of selling my house.


Chris Moves out of Woodland did the heavy lifting these Covid days.

No comments:

Post a Comment